2013年1月30日星期三

burberry rain boots ebay selected 2011 autumn winters

"Is?You are here, man toms outlet?"bur berry heart let down his guard."Well, my name is bur berry, is a student, so they often ask me to help them write a few things, but burberry shirts always want to escape, you want to escape?"bur berry asked me."Sure, but here the heavily-guarded, I'm not familiar with, to how to escape?"I look at bur berry.

The mountain is a cliff, there can be no their guards."bur berry said seriously."Do not be afraid of bear hardships, as long as burberry on sale can get out of here, let bur berry friend do not worry, do not come here.But you can tell bur berry, where is it?"The bur berry control does not live a shiver, is really terrible."When can we escape?"

"burberry coat'll tell you, you stay here, I they guarded the shift time take you away, you take a good rest, save energy."bur berry said and went out.bur berry lying in bed, no doubt his word, just thinking must escape, escape from a dungeon."It seems that you are used to the life here?"Masked men pushed open the door and walked in, bur berry feel familiar, cannot say there are familiar with.

没有评论:

发表评论