2013年1月16日星期三

capture of discounted burberry outlet store in london address to the public

We hurried up, put out fire, ready to travel.Just out of the way, burberry on sale heard someone calling bur berry name.bur berry, don't go ", is our."Some familiar sound."Wait a minute, Wu's son, is the people we know."I heard the is the voice of bur berry.Paused for a person to catch up, "bur berry, I, no wind."Catch up to calm anxious.

"bur berry, how can you come?"burberry coat don't really understand."Early this morning Zier lady come and find me, say you escape from the palace, also put you in the matter for me, I think you need help now, I came."bur berry tried to calm her."No, thank you, but bur berry don't know what will happen next, walk with me, can't you, no you are my friends, but I cannot compromise your."I refuse a request.

"bur berry, say you are my friend, don't worry burberry usa refuse, I will not let you worry, just let me take you to a safe place, see you happy life just fine, okay?"Calm eyes have a prayer.I looked at the bur berry have some warm, can I need to help me, I admit I moved."bur berry, take me to the place I wanted to be on leave?"I still don't want to implicate bur berry.

没有评论:

发表评论